Future Gel – Milky Rose 60g
or 4 payments of $19.99 with Afterpay
Poly Acrylic Gel
BrillBird Future Gel – Poly Acrylic Gel combines the excellent properties of Gel and Acrylic. A gel that can be formatted for an unlimited duration. Does not burn, does not flow. HEMA FREE
- No strong odors
- Comes in 9 colours – Cover Builder, Clear, White, Clear Pink, Latte, Milky Rose, Brill Rose, Diamond Brill and Brill White
- 30g and 60g for Clear, Cover Builder, Milky Rose and Brill Rose
- Can be applied with spatula
- Very easy to work with as can be accurately applied
- No bubbles or stains
- No heat spike
- Can be pinched professionally
- Cured with combined & LED bulbs
- NOT SOLUBLE
- Recommended to be applied with the BB 3D art brush or the smile line brush
- HEMA FREE
Cure time: 2mins UV and 30 secs -1min LED
An amazing product uniting the positive features of Acrylic and Gel. Future Gel!
At BrillBird, we only release a product if it has performed well on each test. We believe you will not be disappointed by it.
Why Choose Future Gel over Acrylic?
Acrylics create airborne dust which lands and some hotels and spas tend not to use acrylics for these reasons. Brillbird’s Future Gel Poly style gel is monomer free which means any filing residue is heavier so just falls to the table and won’t fill in the air space.
Future Gel is much lighter than acrylics! This doesn’t mean that it’s not as strong, in fact it’s stronger than hard gels and much more flexible than acrylics.
Future Gel is a hybrid taking best qualities of liquid & powder acrylics and LED hard gels. It’s very easy to work with, even for beginners!
How Easy is Future Gel (Poly style gel) to Work With?
It’s very easy! Unlike hard gel, Future Gel is not self-leveling, but stays where you place it; unlike acrylic, it doesn’t harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp.
Cure time is 1 minute in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp. Future Gel nails do not experience heat spikes during curing. There is a slight tacky layer after curing.