RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Because of the nature of our products and in the interest of Health and Safety, there are strictly NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGE available on professional use products. This includes (but is not limited to): Gels, Gel polish, Gel top and base coats, Acrylic Powders, Acrylic liquid, Cleaners, Preps, Primes, Cuticle oils, Glitters, Nail files, Buffers, manicure and pedicure treatments. Unless they are faulty.
No refunds or exchange available on damaged products. This means physical, chemical or mechanical damage to the purchased goods as a result of negligence or misuse.
The rights in this policy in respect of returns, refunds and warranties are additional to statutory rights that consumers are entitled to under various Australian statutes.
- No refunds or exchanges offered on sale items.
- No refunds or exchanges on items that are not faulty, change of mind purchases or if you have changed you mind on your requirements.
- No refunds or exchanges on second hand purchased items.
- No refunds or exchanges on out of warranty electrical goods.
- Refunds on Afterpay purchases are processed using Afterpay terms and conditions, please read Afterpay policy on refunds.
- All refunds are processed through the original payment method.
- Goods are not sold on a test/trial basis.
- Electrical appliances warranty entitlement – six months.
- Non-functionality claims must be made within seven days of receipt.
- Buyer is responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
- Buyer needs to arrange postage and cover associated costs of returning goods.
- Notwithstanding the rights of purchasers under Australian statutes we shall not be liable for the loss of income, profits, contracts or the like as a result of a product failure.
Contact us for further information at Email: email@example.com