Terms and Conditions
By making an order the purchaser automatically agrees to the following:
Purchaser currently holds a Nail Industry relevant Qualification and possesses high knowledge of relevant Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. Proof of qualification OR proof of enrolment in a suitable Nail Training course is required prior to product shipment.
Purchaser is aware of correct handling, use and storage of all chemical products, tools and electrical equipment. If any type of damage – physical, chemical or mechanical that occur to the purchased goods as a result of negligence or misuse, the Purchaser will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
In these terms and conditions “we” and “us” mean Brillbird Australia, 8 Timberline Way, Jimboomba, Queensland, Australia, 4280. ABN 899 398 41292 and “you” means you the customer.
- Payment may be made by secure credit card transaction through this website.
- We also take in person payments by Cash, Eftpos from most credit/debit cards (except American Express) as well as PayPal and Afterpay.
- GST is charged at the prevailing rate (10%) unless otherwise specified.
- Your details will be stored on a computer according to the terms of the Privacy Act 1988.
- All goods remain the property of this company until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative, given a full refund or store credit.
- Payment must be made and cleared before the dispatch of your purchase.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we will not pass your name and address to any third parties not directly related to processing of payment or delivery of goods.
- This Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.